EurO3zon fee structure for purchasing Access Rights
The EurO3zon fee structure for purchasing Access Rights to the Joint Submission of the ozone REACH registration dossier (co-registrations) is derived from the cost sharing formula in the EurO3zon REACH Co-Registrant Agreement whereby all members pay a pro rata share of the costs of the ozone REACH dossier. Thus, all co-registrants are required to pay for access to the ozone REACH dossier. The LoA fees are tonnage dependent and based on the principle of fair, non‐discriminatory cost sharing, balancing the interests of all Co-Registrants members and of the Lead Registrant.
EurO3zon fee structure for co-registration in function of the tonnage band (tonnes/year).
Flat admin fee
Tonnage dependent fee
|≥1000 tonnes||€ 1,000.00||€ 32,500.00||€ 33,500.00|
|100-1000 tonnes||€ 1,000.00||€ 10,400.00||€ 11,400.00|
|10-100 tonnes||€ 1,000.00||€ 5,200.00||€ 6,200.00|
|1-10 tonnes||€ 1,000.00||€ 1,300.00||€ 2,300.00|
Purchase of Access Rights
The purchase of Access Rights to the Joint Submission of the ozone REACH registration dossier is organised in a secure and transparent way via the EurO3zon REACH 'LoA shop'.
In fact there is no separate Letter of Access document - but all matters are covered in one Co-Registrant Agreement. The Co-Registrant Agreement is available on a per legal entity basis. If your company consists of more than one legal entity that produces ozone in the scope of REACH, each legal entity needs to complete a Co-Registrant Agreement and needs to pay for individual access rights to the REACH registration dossier.
When you are producing 1 or more tonnes of ozone per year then EurO3zon offers you access to the ozone REACH dossier as co-registrant.
Purchase of Access Rights involves the following 9 steps:
- Apply for an account
- Your account application will then be reviewed by EurO3zon. The acceptance or refusal of your account application will be acknowledged by email, normally within 48 hrs (working days) *;
- If your account is accepted you will get access to the template Co-Registrant Agreement;
- Download Co-Registrant Agreement
- Complete and sign Co-Registrant Agreement;
- Complete following invoice fill-in form (Invoice details);
- Send completed and signed Co-Registrant Agreement and completed invoice fill-in form together in one e-mail back to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(e-mail subject: LoA order – company name);
- Payment of the invoice (within 30 days) that will be emailed by EurO3zon ivzw in PDF format - our target is to send the invoice within 10 working days;
- On receipt of payment in full, EurO3zon ivzw will sign and return the Co-Registrant Agreement by email, together with the token, for the Joint Submission
*If no reply is received within this time frame please send us a reminder to email@example.com
Note: Applying for an account and returning the completed and signed Co-Registrant Agreement and completed invoice fill-in form by e-mail is always required when you want to purchase a Letter of Access.
REACH LoA fee calculator
You can easily calculate your tonnage depending REACH LoA fee by using the fee calculator.
The next steps:
- complete an Article 26 inquiry (only relevant for co-registrants that were not pre-registered)
- join the Joint Submission via the ECHA REACH-IT system with the token provided.
It is advised to do this as soon as possible, even if your co-registration dossier is not yet ready for submission, there is no reason to wait.
- co-registrants should then submit their own IUCLID 6 registration dossier to ECHA (via REACH-IT) by the relevant deadline and also pay the ECHA registration fee. Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/864
If you need help with these steps, we can offer you further support.
EurO3zon has a Data Support Package available for completing the Article 26 inquiry (only relevant for co-registrants that were not pre-registered) as well as for the preparation a co-registration dossier.
Please contact us via our "Support" page, which becomes visible after successfully applying for an account.